How can our website better serve you?
We are striving to improve our website. Please take a moment to complete this brief, anonymous survey to help us learn how to make the site better for you. Thank you for your interest in Texas water issues!
1. What brought you to the site today?
work related research/concern
a specific issue of concern
a general interest in water policy issues
2. You are visiting the site as a...?
water planner (local/state/federal)
technical consultant or water professional
3. What is your zip code?
4. How did you first find out about this site?
followed a link from another web page
found it using a search engine
word of mouth
saw the postcard
heard about it during a presentation
followed a link from an email I received
5. How often do you visit our site?
several times a week
several times a month
about once a month
a few times a year
this is my first time here
6. What type of information are you looking for? [Choose as many as apply.]
7. Where you able to find what you were looking for?
8. Is the site organized in a manner that is easy to follow? Please rate on the following scale:
1 - Very well organized
2 - Somewhat well organized
3 - Neither well nor poorly organized
4 - Not well organized
5 - Very poorly organized
9. Which of the following best describes your view of the website's content?
informative and easy to understand
somewhat informative, but difficult to understand
not useful, content was difficult to follow
not useful, content was too simplistic
10. What do you like best about the site?
11. What would you most like to see changed or improved?
12. If you have any other comments or suggestions, please enter them here.